Day: December 25, 2017
What is Homepage?
The homepage content of a webpage is something which cannot be ignored. As they say “first impression is the last impression” well in case of your website if you want to create a favorable perception in the mind of the customers then give due focus to your home page content.
The homepage is basically the introductory page of your website. This is the page which contains basic information pertaining to your company in the form of table of contents. Your home page content should be impressive and it should cover all the aspects which actually force the customer to stay on your page.
1. Importance of Homepage
The home page of your website actually reinforces values pertaining to dialogue interactivity, quality and visually attractive effects. The homepage of the website actually encourages thinking and lets the customer make choices which are healthy.
2. Main Aspects of a Good Homepage
There are various aspects which a homepage should cover. Some of these aspects have been discussed in the points below
- Your website homepage should reflect the overall image of the corporate and the work values which you see as core. The content should be of high quality so that the page visitors may find it significant
- Before you actually insert the homepage template or develop the homepage content; it is necessary that you pose some valuable questions before going ahead. The questions may include things like what does your company want to establish through the creation of the webpage etc.
- Some elements of a professional homepage are: navigation links, content, logo and tools. The links and the content should be relevant, the logo should depict the brand image and the navigation should assist in easy browsing.
- Keep the homepage simple and easy. Do not overload it with excessive information
- The overall page design should be professional and the visitors should find it easy and attractive
How to edit the Homepage Content in PrestaShop
PrestaShop is the most commonly used E-commerce Platform nowadays. As a business person, beside Editing the FrontPage you need to come up with constant changes. As a professional business person you need to make relevant changes in your homepage as per need. In case of PrestaShop you can follow the mentioned steps to make the necessary changes
1. Correct Module
If you want to modify the contents and text shown at your homepage’s central area then for this you simply need to get the additional module activated. Log in to the admin backend of your store and steer to modules > modules.
After getting located in the homepage of the module you have 2 options available. Either you can type the name of the concrete module inside the search box or you can search out the module by going into the “Frond Office Modules Category”.
After locating the module, click on the link of configuration located under the module description. Once clicked, you will get redirected (to the interface). To install the module, click on the install button
2. Content Modification
You will find that the content is already loaded on the page. This particular content is equipped with default installation of the store. The content can be easily modified by altering the filed values shown in the interface.
3. The Main Title
This is the main title of the content that will be shown. The title gets displayed in the h1 tag.
4. The Subtitle
As the name indicates, it is the subheading of the content.
This is the text which will be witnessed by the visitors of your webpage.
This is the image which is shown over the text written in your Homepage.
7. Logo Link
It is actually the link which this image will be utilizing at the time it is clicked.
8. Logo Subheading
It is the subtitle that can be noticed by you under the image that has been uploaded
This is the way through which you actually alter the content of your homepage through PrestaShop. You can easily follow this tutorial and take the necessary steps. The steps are easy to follow hence do not worry at all.