There are many live chat programs that you can get on the PrestaShop website. Each and every program is different in some way or the other and each claims to be the best in the business. However, that is not something that matters to your customer as they just want to get the best product or services. Live chat can be converted into profitable sales if the right techniques and methods are used. You cannot just get away by adding a live chat button on your website and do nothing else. There are many things that you should do in order to make the most of live chat software.
The Best reasons
Live chats are considered to be a great sales opportunity that is why below you will find 5 of the best things about live chat software and why they are beneficial.
When you are a business owner then you need to care about the customers at all times. You should know what methods are convenient for the customers and use only those methods. Live chats fall into the same category as they provide the customers an easier way to communicate with your service. With the help of live chats, the customers are able to ask their questions directly to a representative. In this way the customers are able to get immediate answers to their problems.
High-quality live chat software programs have a lot more useful features. These include features like sound and visual alerts about new messages. Some programs even educate you about the customer’s interest through machine learning so that you are able to help the customer much easily.
2. Immediate Solutions
The reason why most PrestaShop owner prefer using live chat boxes to solve their problems is the fact that they provide a quick way to do things. With the help of these PrestaShop chat programs, people are able to ask their questions in real time and get solutions for those problems very easily. Live chat PrestaShop are able to save a lot of time because otherwise you would be spending that time to send emails to the website and wait for the reply.
However, with the help of live chat boxes customers able to get immediate answers to their questions which is far more convenient.
3. Sale Opportunities
Other than being used for just answer questions for customers and consumers, live chat boxes can also be used to increase sales. Most people do not use live chat boxes up to their full potentials, however the truth is that these programs are highly useful to increase sales.
You can use PrestaShop slider to show your special products or discounts, It can make a chance to sale opportunities.
This is because if you hire a professional sales rep then they can easily use these chat boxes to increase your sales by promoting products and discounts. A good sales rep will be able to tell customers about the latest and greatest deals in real time and compel the customers to go and buy some of the best things that you have to offer.
4. Confidence Booster
Live chat boxes can also boost the customer’s confidence in the product that they are willing to buy. If these chat boxes did not exist then the customer’s would not have a proper way to persuade themselves to buy a certain product and they might end up leaving that product. So, if you use the chat boxes properly then you can accomplish much more.
Besides, you should start a blogging. In a blog content, let’s show the best feature with some image. It is the other way tho confidence booster.
5. Improve Overall Business
Considering the potential of live chat software, it is safe to say that these programs can easily change and improve your business. These boxes can increase sales, inform customers about the latest products and much more, all this is important to improve business.
These were 5 of the most important benefits of live chat programs that you should know. Each and every website should use live chat boxes if it can improve the business.
The concept of E-commerce is on the rise nowadays and every company whether new or old is taking its online presence very seriously nowadays. With internet it is very hard for any business to simply ignore its online presence. In fact some of the most popular companies like Amazon and Alibaba etc are making major chunk of the revenues simply through their online presence.
Advantages of Online Business
Now let’s just quickly discuss some of the major advantages of E-commerce. The advantages are as follows
- Online business provides you global access
- The client service gets improved due to higher amount of flexibility
- The majority of costs get saved
- The delivery of the service or product gets faster
- The overall proficiency of the business gets improved
What is PrestaShop?
If you are looking for an open source E-commerce platform which is feature rich then you should immediately get your hands on PrestaShop. The software will actually assist you in running stores in Cloud.
According to one statistic the PrestaShop application is being utilized by around 250,000 shops that exist around the world. The beauty of the software lies in the fact that it is available in around 65 different languages that are spoken in different regions of the world.
One may ask that why PrestaShop is the most preferable option? Well there are several reasons which make PrestaShop as the best E-commerce Solution that currently exists in the market. Some of the reasons have been discussed in the headings below
1. Simple to Use
PrestaShop is any easy to use E-commerce Platform when compared with some of its counter parts. PrestaShop is very easy to install and no hard and fast technical skills are required in this regard. You can download the application via a 1-click installer. The installation process is quick and resource consumption is less.
2. Templates and Themes
The options pertaining to themes and templates are numerous in PrestaShop. There are several storefront enhancements which are offered by PrestaShop. These enhancements can really improve your store’s Front-End design. Similarly the application is home to unlimited extensions as well such as search engine optimization, responsive templates and advanced modules.
3. Features and Additions
Though PrestaShop is home to some wonderful built-in features like supply management, product management and shipping management; you will be pleased to know that the application allows you to add new features as well which are multifunctional in nature. This addition of features can be achieved through extensions, add-ons or even modules.
4. Mobile Compatibility
The mobile friendliness of PrestaShop is very high and with it you can establish robust contacts with your clients regardless of their destination. PrestaShop’s default template comes along with a shopping cart which is mobile optimized. This shopping cart results in smooth functionality of your store in mobile devices.
5. Customization and Simplicity
Customization is something which can be done in PrestaShop; the good news is that this customization can be done with ease and simplicity. Though in case of E-commerce Store this customization may require some technical skills however still it is not something which is rocket science. You can take assistance from a PrestaShop store in this regard.
6. Management (Back End)
There is no shortage of tools in PrestaShop. These tools can really assist you in making high profits through your business. The back-end management feature of PrestaShop can serve as a great help in this regard.
You can also install Prestashop abandoned cart reminder module to save all lost shopping carts that customer left on your website and boost your sales by 50%!!
The back-end management feature can be easily integrated with all the critical carriers such as USPS, UPS and FedEx. Similarly the PrestaShop’s backend dashboard is also not short of tools necessary for optimum store management.
If you are looking for a flexible E-commerce Platform then there is no better option for you except PrestaShop. This high flexibility is the reason why today this application is utilized in more than 150 different countries of the world. As stated already this platform is available in 65 languages of the world.
8. The Gateway Options
Multiple Gateway Options for your online store are available in PrestaShop. These multiple Gateway Options become a possibility due to the presence of multiple payment integration features in PrestaShop. Using the feature will help you in integrating countless payment gateways.
9. Documentation and Support
Valuable documentation as well as support can be enjoyed by you in PrestaShop. You do not need to explore the required support and documentation from anywhere rather you can simply go to the website of PrestaShop and avail the support/documentation which you need. The documentation and support include things like information pertaining to different settings, features and functions.
10. No Charges
PrestaShop is free of cost and does not have any kind of hidden charges attached with it. You simply need to download the application and once downloaded, simply install it on your account (web hosting). Do not waste your valuable time, and quickly install PrestaShop to make your online presence fruitful and profitable!
11. Live Chat module
Are you looking for a chat module that brings greatest chatting experience for both you and your customers, works smoothly on any devices, require minimum your service resource along with provides all necessary features to help you completely handle the chat and you can completely trust on it? Dreaming Live Chat – Prestashop chat module is an advanced module that will surely meet your requirements
What is Homepage?
The homepage content of a webpage is something which cannot be ignored. As they say “first impression is the last impression” well in case of your website if you want to create a favorable perception in the mind of the customers then give due focus to your home page content.
The homepage is basically the introductory page of your website. This is the page which contains basic information pertaining to your company in the form of table of contents. Your home page content should be impressive and it should cover all the aspects which actually force the customer to stay on your page.
1. Importance of Homepage
The home page of your website actually reinforces values pertaining to dialogue interactivity, quality and visually attractive effects. The homepage of the website actually encourages thinking and lets the customer make choices which are healthy.
2. Main Aspects of a Good Homepage
There are various aspects which a homepage should cover. Some of these aspects have been discussed in the points below
- Your website homepage should reflect the overall image of the corporate and the work values which you see as core. The content should be of high quality so that the page visitors may find it significant
- Before you actually insert the homepage template or develop the homepage content; it is necessary that you pose some valuable questions before going ahead. The questions may include things like what does your company want to establish through the creation of the webpage etc.
- Some elements of a professional homepage are: navigation links, content, logo and tools. The links and the content should be relevant, the logo should depict the brand image and the navigation should assist in easy browsing.
- Keep the homepage simple and easy. Do not overload it with excessive information
- The overall page design should be professional and the visitors should find it easy and attractive
How to edit the Homepage Content in PrestaShop
PrestaShop is the most commonly used E-commerce Platform nowadays. As a business person, beside Editing the FrontPage you need to come up with constant changes. As a professional business person you need to make relevant changes in your homepage as per need. In case of PrestaShop you can follow the mentioned steps to make the necessary changes
1. Correct Module
If you want to modify the contents and text shown at your homepage’s central area then for this you simply need to get the additional module activated. Log in to the admin backend of your store and steer to modules > modules.
After getting located in the homepage of the module you have 2 options available. Either you can type the name of the concrete module inside the search box or you can search out the module by going into the “Frond Office Modules Category”.
After locating the module, click on the link of configuration located under the module description. Once clicked, you will get redirected (to the interface). To install the module, click on the install button
2. Content Modification
You will find that the content is already loaded on the page. This particular content is equipped with default installation of the store. The content can be easily modified by altering the filed values shown in the interface.
3. The Main Title
This is the main title of the content that will be shown. The title gets displayed in the h1 tag.
4. The Subtitle
As the name indicates, it is the subheading of the content.
This is the text which will be witnessed by the visitors of your webpage.
This is the image which is shown over the text written in your Homepage.
7. Logo Link
It is actually the link which this image will be utilizing at the time it is clicked.
8. Logo Subheading
It is the subtitle that can be noticed by you under the image that has been uploaded
This is the way through which you actually alter the content of your homepage through PrestaShop. You can easily follow this tutorial and take the necessary steps. The steps are easy to follow hence do not worry at all.
What is PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is more of an E-commerce shopping cart Software (open source) which is applicable in the ear of Web 2.0. The software has been written in PHP and is available free of cost. The software is considered as the best for all those individuals who want to indulge in Online Business.
The installation of PrestaShop is very easy as compared to some of the other E-commerce solutions that are available out there. Some technical requirements of PrestaShop are Linux, PHP5 and MySQL 5.
1. Major Benefits
Some of the benefits which are associated with PrestaShop are as follows
- The administration panel of this software is very flexible which means that customization can be done. The functionality of the Ecommerce store can be done with ease as per the customer need
- Despite of slow internet service, you can easily use PrestaShop.
- There is no shortage of Themes in PrestaShop. The themes can be modified as well
- You can get your website hosted on the enterprise’s server. This will actually help you increase your search engine traffic
- When you need to export your orders from your Prestashop website, you will find it’s easily to export orders Prestashop to CSV, Excel or XML using many Prestashop export modules available on Prestashop addons marketplace.
- If you need to synchronize your website with an email marketing service such as Mailchimp, Prestashop mailchimp integration can also be done by installing external modules without any coding knowledge.
Just like any other artificial product there are certain disadvantages as well which are associated with PrestaShop, some of these disadvantages have been stated in the points below
- PrestaShop lacks when it comes to multiple user interface. This means that the software is virtually effective for only medium and small enterprises
- The modules which are necessary for the effective functioning of the online store are pretty expensive
- As compared to other Ecommerce platforms which are available, PrestaShop lacks in some significant features.
Despite of the mentioned disadvantages, PrestaShop is still easy to use software. If you are someone who quickly wants to begin his online shopping then PrestaShop is the ideal solution for you.
PrestaShop has already proven its worth to the market and perhaps this is the reason why it has gained high popularity in the market as compared to some other solutions out there. The layout of PrestaShop can be altered easily and overall the software is technically sophisticated, equipped with functionality which is advanced in nature.
Just like any other software solution which is available out there, there are various versions which are available with respect to PrestaShop as well. The PrestaShop 1.6X is also one of the versions of PrestaShop. There are many people out there who are using PrestaShop 1.6.X nowadays however the common problem which these people face is with the editing of its Front Page.
Here we will briefly explain to you some of the basic steps which you can follow in order to edit your front page in PrestaShop 1.6.x
- The majority of the modules that exist in the homepage of your site have modules which are corresponding in nature. You can change, remove or add the text or links in the PrestaShop admin panel by getting your modules managed.
- The category menu is home to all the categories that exist in your store. Go to Catalog > Categories tab if you want to modify categories menu.
- Consider “Modules > Modules > “Image slider for your homepage” if you want manage the slider.
- The products can be modified under “Catalog > Products” Tab. You need to alter the product module settings if you want to alter the number of items or products that are displayed on the home page.
Yes the information given above can be technical for you, however click the video links which we have mentioned above. These video links will serve as tutorials for you and through them you can easily learn about Front Page editing of PrestaShop 1.6.X.
If you still find things difficult then do not worry as there are many technical people out there who are experts in PrestaShop hence all you need to do is to contact these people as they will do all the hard work for you in exchange of some fee.
We hope that above discourse will serve as a rich source of information for you.
The advancement of technology has contributed to the development of Ecommerce websites. Companies today simply cannot afford to ignore their online presence. Ecommerce sites are a great source of convenience for customers as through these sites they can purchase their required product or service with ease from their desktop or smartphone.
To manage an Ecommerce site you need an Ecommerce solution as well. There are many such solutions that are available nowadays such as OsCommerce, Magento and PrestaShop etc. we will focus our discussion on PrestaShop in this article. We will try to learn about this software and will conclude this discourse by sharing with you guys its front page menu customization technique.
PrestaShop: A Brief Insight
PrestaShop is open source Ecommerce solution which was launched back in the year 2007. The purpose behind the development of this software was to facilitate the development of Ecommerce for small businesses at a cost which is affordable.
PrestaShop gets published under OSL. The language of this software is PHP. Today the software is utilized in around 250,000 shops of the globe. The software is available in around 60 different types of languages.
2. History of PrestaShop
PrestaShop basically started as a student project back in the year 2005. The EPITECH IT School in Paris (France) is the one which has the privilege of introducing PrestaShop to the world. Initially PrestaShop was home to two languages i.e. French and English.
Just three months after its development, thirteen other languages were also added in the software. In the year 2007, PrestaShop SA was established by Bruno Lévêque and Igor Schlumberger. In the year 2012 the company made good progress and its employee force went from seventeen to hundred.
Today PrestaShop has more the 120 employees with offices in six different countries of the world
3. Key Features
PrestaShop is home to more than 300 built in features. Most of these features are related to the management of payments, suppliers, manufactures and product listing. The web template system of PrestaShop allows you as a user to add new features and customize store themes. Some major features of PrestaShop are as follows
- A responsive theme is provided by PrestaShop via default. As a user you can develop or install your own themes. The themes can change the website display without making any alteration in the website content
- The add-on modules have the ability to extend the built-in functionalities of the software. As a user you can directly install the software module within the administration panel.
- Blog can be easily integrated to your Prestashop website, there are many blog modules for Prestashop available on Prestashop marketplace. It helps you enable a blog section for your e-commerce website where you can post articles about your products and services to valued customers.
There are many advantages which are associated with PrestaShop. Here we will list some of the major ones for you:
- The customization PrestaShop is unique and the software can take care of any business requirement without any trouble
- The customization of admin panel is very easy in PrestaShop
- The number of themes in PrestaShop are plenty and the good part is that most of these themes are free of cost
- PrestaShop is very fast install even if the internet speed is not optimum
- Attractive user interface becomes a reality via PrestaShop
- Online shopping cart can easily developed via PrestaShop
PrestaShop 1.6 and its customization
PrestaShop 1.6 is a popular version of PrestaShop. If you are someone who does not have any idea of PrestaShop 1.6 then changing its front page menu will be difficult for you. Just like other systems, the PrestaShop 1.6 also utilizes modules which are very much there in the online shop.
For customization what you need to know is your “Top Horizontal Menu module”. Knowing the Horizontal Menu will help you in customizing it as per you need.
1. How to edit the Top Horizontal Menu module
- First of all get yourself logged in PrestaShop 1.6 (administrator back office). On the left side you will find Modules Link, click it!
- Next, click the search field; once clicked, search for the menu
- You will notice the appearance of “Prestashop mega menu”. Finally click the button (configure) located on the right
2. Get the Menu Customized
After the following the above steps things will become very easy for you. Now all you need to do is to add the elements which are available in the items pane. The elements should be added in the items pane which you have selected. Move the elements down and up so that they may match with your ordering requirements. This will alter the appearance of Main Menu on the Front Page.
This was just a brief highlight on how you can actually customize the Front Page Menu. If you want to learn more about the topic then consider making some more research on the internet. There must be many videos and tutorials available on the topic.